- May the peace and blessings of Christmas be yours , And may the coming year be filled with happiness.
- May you and yours have the spirit of Christmas which is peace, the gladness of Christmas which is hope, and the heart of Christmas which is love.
- Wishing you
this Holiday Season
and throughout the coming
- I know this probably won’t go down as your best Christmas ever. I hope it helps a little to be reminded how much I care about you and wish you a brighter new year.
- As we rejoice and celebrate this wonderful season of Christmas, let us not forget to thank baby Jesus for coming into our lives. Let us together prepare ourselves to welcome him into the homes of our hearts. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
- It’s the time of year when loved ones gather together. It is a special time to be thankful for all of the wonderful blessings in our lives. Sending you good wishes and the hope that your holiday will be a joyous one.
- Just as Christmas lights bring light to a dark season, Christ brings light to a dark world.
- This Christmas, have fun doing all the things that you get to do once a year at Christmas time.
- Wintry Wishes. May this season bring you the gifts of peace, hope and joy.
- Have an ideal Christmas; an occasion that is celebrated as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.
- As Christmas carols fill the air with joy and merriment, as the chime of church bell echoes all around, and prayers reach out to God, I wish you a joyous Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Friday, 30 October 2015
Top 10 Christmas Greeting Cards
Posted by Athen Jones at 03:34