Thursday, 4 December 2014

Top 10 Romantic Christmas Wishes

 
  • To me, you sparkle like the lights on the Christmas tree. Love and kisses to you.
    Merry Christmas.
  • Let’s wrap up our love in beautiful Christmas paper, open it up on Christmas and share it all year long.
  • I’ll see you under the mistletoe on Christmas. Love and kisses coming your way.
  • Sending you all of my love for a wonderful Christmas the only way I know...with all of my heart. To the one I love at Christmas time.
  • May the festive season of Christmas make our relationship grow stronger and longer. I want to live all the Christmas' of my life with you baby. Merry Christmas to you.
  • How I wish every morning was a Christmas morning, with lovely Christmas music playing and you, my baby in my arms! I love you sweets. Merry Christmas to you, my darling.
  • hristmas is the time to
    touch every heart
    with love and care
    since I met you
    it feels like celebrating
    christmas all year long 
  • christmas romance is
    looking at the Xmas tree
    realizing the greatest gift
    is lying next to me
    love you me sweetheart.
  • Christmas is a time of joy and happiness. When I am with you, every day is like Christmas. God couldn't have brought me a better present than the love that we share.
  • You made my world a beautiful place to live in,
    & I want to thank you for coming into my life,
    For you are the most precious gift God has given to me,
    I will love u for now & forever.
    happy Christmas darling! 
Some more are available at

Christmas Greetings Text
Christmas Greetings For Friends
appy Christmas Greetings

1 comment:

  1. Been spending time searching for the best Christmas greetings messages and card samples, or maybe gift ideas as early as now. Would like to express my love for those who've supported me the whole year round. Thanks for some ideas here!. :)

    ReplyDelete