- It is d month of Cakes n Candles,
Snow n Songs,
Carols n Joys,
Laughter n Love,
Wishing you a Blessed Month of Christmas
- Somehow, not only for Christmas,
But all the long year through,
The joy that you give to others,
Is the joy that comes back to you. And the more you spend in blessing,
The poor and lonely and sad,
The more of your heart's possessing,
Returns to you glad
- Funny Christmas Jokes For Friends
- Joy resounds in the hearts of those
who believe in the miracle of Christmas!
Wishing you all the peace, joy, and love
of the season! Season's Greetings!
- Christmas waves a
magic wand over this world,
everything is softer and more beautiful.
- My heartfelt wishes,
for a wonderful holiday season
filled with fun and party.
- The bright cheer of Christmas,
Brings so much joy,
With all the loved ones around,
With all the peace that surrounds,
Wish you Merry Christmas!
And a happy new year
- Best Christmas Messages and Quotes
- Christmas is a time when everyone wants
his past forgotten and his present remembered.
- May your world be filled with warmth
and good chear this Holy season,
and throughout the year.
Wish your Christmas be
filled with peace and love!!
- May love fill every moment
as your family gathers near,
Beneath the glittering branches
of your Christmas tree this year.
And may those special wishes
that are meant for all of you,
Remind you that you're close to heart
and loved the whole year through.
Wishes with love for all of you.
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.
Tuesday, 8 December 2015
Posted by Athen Jones at 21:18
Friday, 30 October 2015
- May the peace and blessings of Christmas be yours , And may the coming year be filled with happiness.
- May you and yours have the spirit of Christmas which is peace, the gladness of Christmas which is hope, and the heart of Christmas which is love.
- Wishing you
this Holiday Season
and throughout the coming
- I know this probably won’t go down as your best Christmas ever. I hope it helps a little to be reminded how much I care about you and wish you a brighter new year.
- As we rejoice and celebrate this wonderful season of Christmas, let us not forget to thank baby Jesus for coming into our lives. Let us together prepare ourselves to welcome him into the homes of our hearts. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
- It’s the time of year when loved ones gather together. It is a special time to be thankful for all of the wonderful blessings in our lives. Sending you good wishes and the hope that your holiday will be a joyous one.
- Just as Christmas lights bring light to a dark season, Christ brings light to a dark world.
- This Christmas, have fun doing all the things that you get to do once a year at Christmas time.
- Wintry Wishes. May this season bring you the gifts of peace, hope and joy.
- Have an ideal Christmas; an occasion that is celebrated as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.
- As Christmas carols fill the air with joy and merriment, as the chime of church bell echoes all around, and prayers reach out to God, I wish you a joyous Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Posted by Athen Jones at 03:34