- God made
- As the festival of Christmas fills cheers in our mind
We get mesmerised in the magic of christmas
Merry Christmas and New Year!!!
- May Almighty God Shower You
With His Love
During This Christmas
And Meet All Your Needs
And Elevate You Higher
"Happy Christmas Day"
- Christmas will bring divine favor, long life, good health,
prosperity, success and the peace on us.
Let us celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.
- In this Christmas season, while people Caroling
To celebrate the birth of our Lord,
I wish you happiness, love and joy
Have a blessed Christmas.
- Heaven and earth is ready to Celebrate The birthday of their king, Who has sacrificed himself, to save us from our sins. May his love and affection, Fills your soul and spread to others!!! Merry Christmas To you.
- May this Christmas be so special
that you never ever feel lonely again
and be surrounded by loved ones throughout!
- Your friendship is a glowing ember
through the year n each december
from its warm n livin spark
W kindle flame against da dark
with its shining radiance light
our tree of faith on Christmas night.
Friday, 9 May 2014
Posted by Athen Jones at 04:21
Wednesday, 30 October 2013
- May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note
and make way for a fresh and bright New Year.
Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- May the peace and joy of Christmas
live in your heart all year long.
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes
for a wonderful holiday
and a very happy New Year.
- Season's Greetings
and Best Wishes
for the New Year
- May the Holiday Season
bring only happiness and joy
to you and your loved ones.
- May you experience lots of love, laughter and joy this Christmas and beyond and a very Happy New Year too.
- Lets welcome the year which is fresh
Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new,
Lets cherish each moment it beholds,
Lets celebrate this blissful New year.
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year - and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.
- There’s no you and me on Christmas Day,
It’s just us!
- May the grace of Our Mighty Father be with you all during this eve of Christmas. Have a blessed Christmas and a happy New Year. God Loves You...
- May the light of Christmas be your sun that you may never walk in obscurity; I offer you this season’s gifts of Joy and unending tstimonies. Merry Christmas
Posted by Athen Jones at 23:31
Wednesday, 25 September 2013
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing
It makes no noise at all,But softly
gives itself away While quite unselfish
it grows small
- Santa iz just like every other man
Comes and goes in less than 5 min
eats ur food,calls u a Ho
leaves before you get up.
- Watch where you step. Watch where you go. You may end up under the mistleto.
- Happy ChristmasTwo things upon this changing earth
can neither change nor end;
the splendor of Christ’s humble birth,
the love of friend for friend.
- The Blessings of Peace
The Beauty of Hope
The Spirit of Love
The Comfort of Faith
May these be your gifts this Christmas Season.
- Christmas is the day for blessings and love
So let us do not overload priest
Celebrate the Christmas here with party
Merry Christmas to you
- Christmas is truly full of wonders.
It makes all of my savings disappear!
That is the Christmas magic
- Christmas is a race to see which gives out first... your money or your feet.
- I never believed in Santa Claus because I knew no white man would be coming into my neighborhood after dark.
- Christmas is the season when you buy this year's gifts with next year's money.
- Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present :). Wishing you a Merry Christmas and hoping joy and prosperity find their way to your home.
Posted by Athen Jones at 04:36