- May the peace and blessings of Christmas be yours , And may the coming year be filled with happiness.
- May you and yours have the spirit of Christmas which is peace, the gladness of Christmas which is hope, and the heart of Christmas which is love.
- Wishing you
this Holiday Season
and throughout the coming
- I know this probably won’t go down as your best Christmas ever. I hope it helps a little to be reminded how much I care about you and wish you a brighter new year.
- As we rejoice and celebrate this wonderful season of Christmas, let us not forget to thank baby Jesus for coming into our lives. Let us together prepare ourselves to welcome him into the homes of our hearts. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
- It’s the time of year when loved ones gather together. It is a special time to be thankful for all of the wonderful blessings in our lives. Sending you good wishes and the hope that your holiday will be a joyous one.
- Just as Christmas lights bring light to a dark season, Christ brings light to a dark world.
- This Christmas, have fun doing all the things that you get to do once a year at Christmas time.
- Wintry Wishes. May this season bring you the gifts of peace, hope and joy.
- Have an ideal Christmas; an occasion that is celebrated as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.
- As Christmas carols fill the air with joy and merriment, as the chime of church bell echoes all around, and prayers reach out to God, I wish you a joyous Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Friday, 30 October 2015
Posted by Athen Jones at 03:34
Thursday, 4 December 2014
- To me, you sparkle like the lights on the Christmas tree. Love and kisses to you.
- Let’s wrap up our love in beautiful Christmas paper, open it up on Christmas and share it all year long.
- I’ll see you under the mistletoe on Christmas. Love and kisses coming your way.
- Sending you all of my love for a wonderful Christmas the only way I know...with all of my heart. To the one I love at Christmas time.
- May the festive season of Christmas make our relationship grow stronger and longer. I want to live all the Christmas' of my life with you baby. Merry Christmas to you.
- How I wish every morning was a Christmas morning, with lovely Christmas music playing and you, my baby in my arms! I love you sweets. Merry Christmas to you, my darling.
- hristmas is the time to
touch every heart
with love and care
since I met you
it feels like celebrating
christmas all year long
- christmas romance is
looking at the Xmas tree
realizing the greatest gift
is lying next to me
love you me sweetheart.
- Christmas is a time of joy and happiness. When I am with you, every day is like Christmas. God couldn't have brought me a better present than the love that we share.
- You made my world a beautiful place to live in,
& I want to thank you for coming into my life,
For you are the most precious gift God has given to me,
I will love u for now & forever.
happy Christmas darling!
Christmas Greetings Text
Christmas Greetings For Friends
appy Christmas Greetings
Posted by Athen Jones at 02:00
Monday, 1 December 2014
Tuesday, 18 November 2014
- May every moment in your life be a blessing.
May you be showered with love and care. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
- It is Christmas in the heart
that puts Christmas in the air
- Next to a circus there ain't nothing
that packs up and tears
out faster than the Christmas spirit
- Wish all of you an amazing and altogether thrilling and chilling X-Mas. Have a blast friendzzz!!!
- Have a Merry Christmas.
- Keep the christmas spirit
alive the whole year through
so dreams will come true
- In your heart and soul
christmas leaves its rich blessings
treasures for next year
- Enjoy and thank God for this most joyous season of the year. :-*
- I hope that your Christmas would be enjoyable & may the essence of Christmas remains always with you.
Take care my friend!!!!
- May this holiday season see new memories created that you will cherish in the years to come.
Posted by Athen Jones at 03:02
Sunday, 9 November 2014
- May this Christmas be bright and cheerful and may the New Year begin on a prosperous note!
- Let us enjoy this Christmas which has allowed us to share our joy with near and dear ones. Merry Christmas, buddy!
- May this Christmas marks the beginning of a wonderful year for us. Have a joyous Christmas!
- A wish for peace and happiness
at Christmas and throughout the New Year.
- May the peace and joy of Christmas
live in your heart all year long.
- Greetings of the Christmasand Best Wishes for the New Year!
- A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love.A blessed Christmas to you!
- Christmas is forever, not for just one day, for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away like
- Christmas spells out love, hope and joy.Pass it on to everyone in your life. Have a great Christmas.
- the joys of Christmasgood health in the coming yearmy holidays wish
- Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind teach us to be patient and always to be kind
Posted by Athen Jones at 22:47
Thursday, 11 September 2014
- May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill,
And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy.
Have a Merry Christmas.
- Spread The Holiday Cheer! Share your Christmas spirit with family and friends with fun and imaginative Christmas greetings.
- Love, joy and peace are the ingredients for a wonderful Christmas. We hope you find them all festive season. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
- Merry Christmas to you! May all your dreams for the coming year be fulfilled and may you find joy and love.
- May you have
the spirit of Christmas
which is Peace,
the gladness of Christmas
which is Hope,
and the Heart of Christmas
which is Love.
- May Jesus always be
your joy, your hope, your song.
And may this Christmas
and each day of the new year
be directed by His guiding hand of love!
- Sharing with you the Glory,
the Wonder, the Miracle
of this Holy Season.
Have a Blessed Christmas and New Year.
- Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind;
Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.
- Wishing you one and all a wonderful Christmas and a great welcoming for the New Year. Enjoy and be happy. Keep your resolutions coming.
- We wish you and your family and friends a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May all your holidays be happy and may you have a year blessed with joy, love, and abundance
Posted by Athen Jones at 04:45