- May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note
and make way for a fresh and bright New Year.
Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- May the peace and joy of Christmas
live in your heart all year long.
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes
for a wonderful holiday
and a very happy New Year.
- Season's Greetings
and Best Wishes
for the New Year
- May the Holiday Season
bring only happiness and joy
to you and your loved ones.
- May you experience lots of love, laughter and joy this Christmas and beyond and a very Happy New Year too.
- Lets welcome the year which is fresh
Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new,
Lets cherish each moment it beholds,
Lets celebrate this blissful New year.
- May this Christmas end the present year
On a cheerful note and make way
For a fresh and bright new year.
Here’s wishing you a
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year - and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.
Wednesday, 30 October 2013
Posted by Athen Jones at 23:31
Wednesday, 25 September 2013
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing
It makes no noise at all,But softly
gives itself away While quite unselfish
it grows small
- Santa iz just like every other man
Comes and goes in less than 5 min
eats ur food,calls u a Ho
leaves before you get up.
- Watch where you step. Watch where you go. You may end up under the mistleto.
- Happy ChristmasTwo things upon this changing earth
can neither change nor end;
the splendor of Christ’s humble birth,
the love of friend for friend.
- The Blessings of Peace
The Beauty of Hope
The Spirit of Love
The Comfort of Faith
May these be your gifts this Christmas Season.
- Christmas is the day for blessings and love
So let us do not overload priest
Celebrate the Christmas here with party
Merry Christmas to you
- Christmas is truly full of wonders.
It makes all of my savings disappear!
That is the Christmas magic
- Christmas is a race to see which gives out first... your money or your feet.
- I never believed in Santa Claus because I knew no white man would be coming into my neighborhood after dark.
- Christmas is the season when you buy this year's gifts with next year's money.
- Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present :). Wishing you a Merry Christmas and hoping joy and prosperity find their way to your home.
Posted by Athen Jones at 04:36