- It is d month of Cakes n Candles,
Snow n Songs,
Carols n Joys,
Laughter n Love,
Wishing you a Blessed Month of Christmas
- Somehow, not only for Christmas,
But all the long year through,
The joy that you give to others,
Is the joy that comes back to you. And the more you spend in blessing,
The poor and lonely and sad,
The more of your heart's possessing,
Returns to you glad
- Joy resounds in the hearts of those
who believe in the miracle of Christmas!
Wishing you all the peace, joy, and love
of the season! Season's Greetings!
- Christmas waves a
magic wand over this world,
everything is softer and more beautiful.
- My heartfelt wishes,
for a wonderful holiday season
filled with fun and party.
- The bright cheer of Christmas,
Brings so much joy,
With all the loved ones around,
With all the peace that surrounds,
Wish you Merry Christmas!
And a happy new year
- Christmas is a time when everyone wants
his past forgotten and his present remembered.
- May your world be filled with warmth
and good chear this Holy season,
and throughout the year.
Wish your Christmas be
filled with peace and love!!
- May love fill every moment
as your family gathers near,
Beneath the glittering branches
of your Christmas tree this year.
And may those special wishes
that are meant for all of you,
Remind you that you're close to heart
and loved the whole year through.
Wishes with love for all of you.
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.
Tuesday, 8 December 2015
Posted by Athen Jones at 21:18